Pages

17/06/2012

Rust, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

At the end of the trip, we were taken to the Europa Park - the biggest amusement park in Germany. It was my first visit in such a place and I really enjoyed it. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of such parks because I've got unpleasant memories from my childhood connected with carousels. Anyway, it was nice to feel some adrenalin at that time! :D Oh, and the name of the park comes from the fact that it is divided into countries of Europe. There are some landmarks of each country in every part of the park.

I love Great Britain so I really adored British part which was, by the way, prepared very accurately:


Look here: I associate that place with a character Ebenzer Scrooge
 from A Christmas Carol but this one looked more positive:


I was surprised but even toilet signs were connected with the countries! :D

I really enjoyed time spent on water roller coaster...maybe because that was very hot day so water mists were beneficial...


Actually, I didn't use that one because people who were on it were soaking wet! :D 

A bicycle in front of photo lab in French part:


 A solitary lighthouse worker in front of her workplace:

Here you can see the most exhilarating roller-coaster I've ever been to. It was called Euro-Mir and was located in Russian part:

I was also fond of Greek part...I think it was the most precise part and very comparable to the reality


Although I'm not a big fan of such places, I enjoyed my time there...maybe because I like travelling and it was like a miniature of placed I would like to visit. :D
That's the end of the photo-report part. Next time I'm going to show you some postcards I bought during that travel! ^^
Cheerio,
Karolina x

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! Looks like a really interesting park to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. najlepsze, że przy brytyjskiej budce widać flagi RPA :D
    ach, wspomnienia... <3 to był naprawdę fajny dzień xD
    jedyne, co mnie wzburzyło to to, że jednym z powodów dla których "you enjoyed your time there" nie była nasz obecność! no wiesz!

    ale notka bomba <3 i zdecydowanie uwielbiam jej długość, treść i emocje! :D

    ReplyDelete