Pages

25/06/2012

Καλησπέρα!*

*Καλησπέρα! (pronounced: Kalispera) means Good afternoon in a language of a country I'm presenting postcards from today.  

I've chosen a set of postcards from a country which is an ideal summer holidays destination so I hope it'll be an colourful, optimistic and dreamy post! :D
So...it's time for the first prompt: Rhodes (or Rodos) is an island on Aegean Sea and is very popular tourist destination:

 

Meteora is a complex of monasteries built on sandstone rocks. By the way, in one of James Bond film series For Your Eyes Only you could see a scene with Meteora in the background.

Patra is the third biggest city in that country. I love that postcard so much - the view and colours are gorgeous - I adore landscape postcards pretty much :D

And the last clue is: Athens is the capital city of that country. Moreover, it's one of the oldest cities in the world with many ancient relics. That postcard presents Acropolis with Parthenon temple.

Okey, I know, I know, it was so easy! But yes, it's Greece on the postcards! :D
Cheerio,
Karolina x

1 comment:

  1. no, to fakt :P było proste :D
    ale notka napisane mega fajnie ;D

    ReplyDelete