Pages

11/12/2011

Dresden, Saxony, Germany

Hello,
I went with my friend - Meg for one-day trip to Dresden yesterday which I'd like to show you from now :)
Our main goal was to visit one of the Christmas markets which takes place there. But also we did some sightseeing! :)
We started from Theaterplatz. We saw Semperoper:


Then we went to see Zwinger:





We also saw Residenzschloss in Dresden:





 While strolling on Brühl's Terrace I saw on the wall of Albertinum that painting and I'm wondering now who's that:

At Innere Altstadt we saw Kunstakademie's roof which resembles lemon squeezer :D
 

Here you can see Frauenkiche:



Finally, we went for Striezelmarkt where we saw a lot of wooden toys, food and beverages. We also bought an apple in red syrup, some Gluhwein and a cake:





While going back to coach I tried to took some night photos but my camera has dissatisfied me :D



That's all for today! I enjoyed the trip very much! :D
In the next post I'll upload postcards I bought in Dresden! :)
Greetings, Karolina :)

3 comments:

  1. no to jeszcze raz :D
    nic nie szkodzi, że zdjęcia nie najwyższej jakości - Drezno i tak prezentuje się cudnie :D
    i zaczęłam psikać ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice... looks like you had a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! The photos that you took are all nice ;)) High five! ;p

    -Phines ^^

    ReplyDelete