Pages

15/12/2011

Filipino

Hey,
Today I'm going to show you some postcard I got from my good friend who lives in Philippines :)
Thank you Phines for all of these postcards - they are really amazing :)
The first one shows one of the biggest islands of Philippines - Luzon:


I got the second one in October for my birthday:


My friend has also sent me a key ring with Jeepney as a birthday gift. I'll attach it to key of my car when I have one in the future :D


The third postcard which was bought in Hong Kong shows a quote from Forest Gump:


And the last one which I got on Tuesday is a card for Christmas! :)


I must add something more :D I'd like to show you stamps I got on one of the postcards:
Yes, it's cute Finding Nemo! :D


If you like to eat, you can check that out - a picture about Filipino cuisine ^^

Greetings, Karolina :)

1 comment: