Pages

29/02/2012

Leap day!

Merhaba (Hello in Turkish) I can't miss such an opportunity to add new post at leap day! It occurs every four years so it's very special date today! :D
But let's move on...The weather is great here last days...it's sunny and quite warm...I can feel the spring! :D
That's why I decided to show you some sunny postcards to carry on that optimistic atmosphere :)
I'll start with a postcard from Kirsehir - I received it thanks to Postcrossing:


I didn't get any more postcards from Turkey through Postcrossing. However, that country was very popular holiday destination among my family and friends so I've got 3 more Turkish postcards to show you! :D

That one is from Kemer - a seaside resort on the Turkish Riviera:


I got the following one from Marmaris which is also located on Turkish Riviera:



And the last one is from my friend who visited Turkey a few years ago:


That is my favourite postcard from Turkey because it really shows beauty of Turkey! I hope I will visit that country one day...

Greetings,
Karolina :)

1 comment: