Pages

31/10/2011

American dream

Hi everyone,
Today I got via Postcrossing a lovely map card of state Wisconsin placed in the USA which I'm going to show you:

Wisconsin

Taking advantage of the occasion I'll show you other postcards I got from the USA via Postcrossing.
A postcard from Ohio was my second one I got via Postcrossing:

Ohio


This one is from The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown, New York. In that place there are gathered many interesting objects connected with baseball:

Cooperstown

And the last one for today is a postcard from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania which shows The Liberty Bell - an icon of American Independence:

Philadelphia

That's all for today!
Greetings,
Karolina

2 comments:

  1. jej, cudnie ^^ tyyyle kartek z USA...! też bym tak chciała... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg -> cierpliwości, doczekasz się swojej pokaźnej gromady kartek z USA :D

    ReplyDelete